Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HELP : Link texts gone on Safari Beta on windows

Update : Safari doesn't work on Windows 2003 Server. Although the installer won't complain that you're installing it on an unsupported OS, you will end up with the problems below if you do try it out.

It seems I can truly forego buying that Macbook Pro I've been drooling over because Safari is finally available for Windows. I promptly downloaded the setup file from apple.com and went thru the rudimentary install.

Lo and behold Apple's start page on Safari.



However, when I visited my favorite search engine Google, I see this ....



I tried to edit the font preferences but they're all blanked out. Clicking "Select" allows me to select a font but nothing shows up on the textboxes after making the selection.



Any help or hint will be most appreciated :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment