Thursday, February 23, 2006
His wake was at the Arlington Memorial Chapel. He was 88.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
I have yet to determine whether this works. I'll know when I finally upgrade the database but things look pretty good.
Here's how I went about it with SVK:
- I downloaded a copy of cvsroot to my dev machine. This is a precaution, I don't want to mess with the main repository.
- Use svk to create a mirror of the cvs repository you just downloaded
- You should end up with an svk repository of everything from cvs
- Detach the mirror
- Identify the vendor branch
- Get a CVS export from OpenACS 5.2.2 stable
- Import the cvs export to the vendor branch
- Perform an smerge between the vendor branch and the project branch
Login using ....
email : email@example.com
pass : demo
Read more at sgsandbox.com:8002/xowi...UPDATE : the demo is gone now, in it's place is a much more elaborate demo at http://www.solutiongrove.com
Monday, February 13, 2006
Is it just me or are people commenting less on articles being posted on slashdot.I could not remember a time when I could browse and read right thru all the comments for a single article like I can right now. It's always been chok full of comments even if it is the first post.Is this the digg effect ? Can digg lay claim to the title "slashdot killer" ?
Read more at slashdot.org/