Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pageant Sash and Tina Fey Glasses

I'm not a big SNL fan probably because I don't have a lot of time to wacth it but I have to give it to them. I almost had an asthma attack watching this one. My favorite part, where I literally fell to the ground laughing with tears in my eyes ...

FEY AS PALIN: "What an amazing time we live in. To think that just two years ago, I was a small town mayor of Alaska's crystal meth capitol. And now I am just one heartbeat away from being President of the United States. It just goes to show that anyone can be President."

POEHLER AS CLINTON: "Anyone."

FEY AS PALIN: "All you have to do is want it."

POEHLER AS CLINTON: (LAUGHS) "Yeah, you know, Sarah, looking back, if I could change one thing, I should have wanted it more." (RIPS OFF PIECE OF PODIUM)

Excerpt is from About.com. Check out About.com's political humor section by clicking the title above for the complete transcript of the skit.

Have a look and a laugh or worse an asthma attack from the entire SNL intro skit from NBC.com below.



Update : I just found out that Tina Fey reprised her role as Sarah Palin in another intro skit just last night. I don't think it was as funny as the first one but judge for yourselves, here's the video from NBC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment